Early pre-market gains are erased.
The US major stock or trading lower in early trading. The prices of the indices were higher in premarket trading, but they have since given up those gains and moving in the red.
The snapshot is currently showing
- S&P index -3.3 points
- NASDAQ index -6 points
- Dow industrial average -56 points
In the US debt market yields remain higher:
- two-year 2.324%, +2 basis points
- five-year 2.320%, +2.0 basis points
- 10 year 2.521%, +2.1 basis points
- 30 year 2.918%, +1.5 basis points
Spot gold is trading down $-9.32 or -0.73% in $1267.40WTI crude oil futures are trading down $1.53 or -2.41% at $62.07