Dow down about -125. Nasdaq down -0.56%
The China tariffs reversed the stocks in pre-market trading. The major indices are opening with declines (albeit modest).
The snapshot is showing:
- S&P index, -14.51 points or -0.50% at 2908.44
- NASDAQ index, -45.095 points or -0.56% at 7946.29
- Dow industrial average, -125 points or -0.48% at 26126
In other markets at the start of equity trading
- spot gold is up $6.72 or +0.45% at $1505.80
- WTI crude oil futures are trading down $1.30 or -2.8% at $54.10
In the US debt market yields are lower.