The USD is mostly higher
As North American traders enter for the trading day, the CHF is the strongest – reversing some of the declines from yesterday when it was the weakest currency. The AUD is the weakest. The USD is mostly higher with only declines vs the CHF and CAD. The rest of the major currencies show the USD as stronger.
The GBPUSD is showing the biggest trading price action with a move higher lower and most recently back toward unchanged after data and Brexit news helps to spin the pair all around.
- Spot gold is down -$3.20 at $1192.58
- WTI crude oil futures are up $0.08 or 0.13% at $67.64
The US stock futures are implying a lower opening:
- Dow is implying a -90 decline
- S&P is implying a -6.6 decline
- Nasdaq is implying a a -16 decline
In the US debt market, the yields are higher
- 2 year 2.727%, up 1.6 bps
- 5 year 2.843%, up 2.0%
- 10 year 2.949%, up 1.8 bps
- 30 year 3.094%, up 1.3 bps