Review of the NuCam hidden IP camera with infrared night vision.
Find it here: http://amzn.to/2bTTndZ
INSTALL easily, with no special wiring, drilling, expertise or tools, by screwing bulb into a standard E26/E27 light fixture
MOTION DETECTION with alarm option (push notice to your cellphone or email) available and begins recording immediately, microSD(goes up to 32gb)/smartphone/PC memory recording
NO MONTHLY FEE to save video-recording surveillance footage in the icloud. HD live video with recording option saves to smartphone memory or to class 10, 32gb microSD card (included)
TURNING ON/OFF the LED light from the app on your phone remotely and seperately. NIGHT VISION with 3rd generation IR array let you view/record the activities at night up to 15m,
-Camera Pixels: 1.0M HD, 720p resolution
-Microphone and infrared LED: Built-in
-Night Vision Range: 1-15m
-Input Voltage:AC 110V~250V
-Motion detection and infrared LED night vision are able to record the movement even during darkness.
-5″ long 360 degree flexible base extender or 32gb mircoSD card included. Or you can buy B002CYU8TA.
1. Use Wifi Security type WPA or other type instead of low security type WEP to do connection.
2. Find “SD-Card Query” in the setting to play back the recorded videos in the microSD card or use VLC media player to play the files on the PC.
3. After you set up wireless network for your camera (with your home wifi and password), the camera will reboot and camera wifi will disappear in the wifi list. Now you should login at “My Camera”.
4. Push the reset button with a pin for 15 seconds if you change the wifi environment for the camera or you can not see light bulb camera wifi.
5. This model does NOT come with a physical remote.