…because you can hold your itchy scalp up with pride knowing you’re not alone in the battle to stop the itch! I first started using a tea tree shampoo after my dermatologist made the recommendation when I was in my late teens and on a variety of acne meds…all that seemed to have the common side effect of a dry and itchy scalp. I have to say it worked wonders and I always keep a spare bottle in my shower. Here’s our picks for the best tea tree shampoos for men (and women!) who love the tingle:
1. Paul Mitchell Special Tea Tree Shampoo – Check The Price Here
Pro: Instant tingle and scalp relief.
Con: Price, but you don’t need a lot so it lasts.
2. Brooklyn Botany – Tea Tree Oil Shampoo – Check The Price Here
Pro: Promotes healthy hair growth.
3. Head & Shoulders Shampoo For Dandruff with Tea Tree and Peppermint – Check The Price Here
Pro: Price and helps clear up pesky dandruff after just a few washes.
Con: Head & Shoulders stigma?
4. OGX Hydrating Tea Tree Oil & Mint Shampoo – Check The Price Here
Pro: Smells great and keeps hair super soft.
Con: Using too much at once can leave hair a little flat.
5. JASON Normalizing Tea Tree Shampoo – Check The Price Here
Pro: No parabens! Great for overly dry and itchy scalp.
Con: Using it only 2 or 3 times a week.
6. ArtNaturals Tea Tree Shampoo – Check The Price Here
Pro: Sulfate free.
7. Clear Men 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner Anti-Dandruff for Men – Check The Price Here
Pro: For men and sporty enough to bring to the gym and helps prevent dandruff.
Con: None. Really.