Don’t sweat it! The mercury may be rising, but your makeup doesn’t have to melt down. While we’re all for a lighter hand- especially during the summer months, but sometimes we still need a foundation that will stand up to the humidity. Whether you’re attending a formal affair in the sweltering heat, or just don’t feel comfortable skipping a base altogether, we’ve picked 8 foundations that will help you face the summer months. And while everyone’s skin handles things differently, we think these are worth a shot. Check out our picks below, from light and airbrushed to 15 hour full coverage.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation – Check The Price Here
A talc-free, moisture rich powder that provides great coverage and a natural finish.
2. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24H Longwear SPF 15 Foundation – Check The Price Here
Oil free, ultra long wearing and available in tons of shades.
3. Clinique Even Better Makeup – Check The Price Here
Improves discoloration, while being resistant to humidity, sweat and water.
4. black|Up Matifying Fluid Foundation – Check The Price Here
Oil free, up to 8 hour wear in shades made for darker skin tones.
5. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation – Check The Price Here
Oil free and waterproof, this can be used as concealer and foundation.
6. Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation – Check The Price Here
Face and body foundation, available in 40 waterproof and sweat-proof shades.
7. Rimmel Lasting Finish Liquid Foundation – Check The Price Here
Stands up to the heat and humidity at a drug store price point.
8. Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation – Check The Price Here
Oil free, with coverage that lasts up to 24 hours.
9. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup – Check The Price Here
Medium to full matte coverage that lasts up to 24 hours.